hannahhes: Do you know of any fiction books about characters with OCD?
I haven’t done a post about this before, so this should be interesting! The books below all feature characters with varying degrees of OCD. I look forward to seeing if anyone else has any suggestions as well!
1. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
2. Kissing Doorknobs by Terry Spencer Hesser
3. Search for Senna by Katherine Applegate
4. Not as Crazy as I Seem by George Harrar
5. Compulsion by Heidi Ayarbe
6. Cryer’s Cross by Lisa McMann
Each of the titles above are linked to the respective book’s Goodreads page. Thanks so much for the question! I hope these help!
“Books: The only thing you can buy that makes you richer.” #reading
Reading across fandoms
Got a very sweet note and pic from 8th grade teacher Ania Bigda, who is enjoyed her well-deserved pool time reading The Impossible Knife of Memory.
Which makes this author so happy I want to carry a fancy cold drink with an umbrella in it to her house.
The Impossible Knife of Memory is a Smart Girls must-read!